12 Hydroxy Stearic Acid
12-Hydroxy Stearic Acid finds applications in a wide variety of uses.
- In the manufacture of multipurpose Lithium and Calcium greases
- In the manufacture of acrylic polymers
- As an internal lubricant for moulding of plastics
- Aqueous & non aqueous coatings for automotive, equipment, appliances and architectural applications
- As a shrink resistant treatment for wool
- As coating liners for the interior of metal food and beverage containers.
- Aviator and internal lubricant for natural and synthetic rubbers.
- As a theology modifier for Inks
- In the manufacture of specialty chemicals such as esters, ethoxylates, sulfates etc. for plasticizers, textile, cosmetics and metal working operations.
|APPEARANCE||--||White to Cream Flakes/Bead-Powder|
|Clarity on Melting||--||Clear, free from suspended matter|
|Color in gardener scale||G||6.0 Max|
|Acid Value||Mg KOH/g||175 Min|
|Melting Point||Deg C.||72Min|
|Iodine Value (Wij’s Method)||G I2/ 100 g||4.0 Max|
|Saponification Value||Mg KOH/g||180-190|
|Hydroxyl Value||--||155 Min|
|Unsaponifiable matter||%||1.0 Max|
- Packing in 25 KG/50 kg HDPE/Paper Bags/500 Kg Big Bags