O ur associate is one of the leading Manufacturer and Exporters of various grades of Bleaching Earth for decolorizing of Vegetable Oils as well as Industrial Oils.
Thus are able to offer any type of Bleaching Earths as required by our valued customers.
|Grades||UNI FLOW (Wash Clay)||Fullers Earth|
|Appearance||Free Flowing Powder||Free Flowing Powder|
|Density||0.60 gm/cc||0.60 gm/cc|
|Moisture||< 7%||< 5%|
|PH||3.50 to 4.50||5|
|Filter Rate||< 10 Min||< 10 Min|
|Oil Retention||< 20%||< 20%|
|Decolorizing Rate||>_ 90%||>_ 83%|
|Minerals Acidity||0.40 to 0.60||Nil|
|Bleachibility||70 to 75%||60 to 65%|
|Speciality||Best for Soyabean Oil||Best for Castor, Coconut, Groundnut, Sunflower, Refineries|
- With advantage of low rate of residual oil and high filtration speed
- Oil and low boiling fractions recovered are odorless.
- Better color and color stability
- Coefficient and result in Fuel saving.
- No foaming during clay treatment
- No clay content in finished oil
- Clay sludge is more or less dry and oil adherence with the clay
- Sludge is minimum and thus reduced oil losses and higher yield