Lithium Hydroxide is an Inorganic Compound with the formula LiOH.
It is a white Hygroscopic Crystalline material.
It is soluble in water and slightly soluble in Ethanol.
Produced commercially in anhydrous form and as the monohydrate (LiOH.H2O), both of which are strong bases. Normally all grades contain 56.5% LiOH and 99.9% LiOH.H2O
We offers the best quality LiOH from the best mined ores and processing facilities.
Both High Purity critical applications and low purity normal industrial application grades are available from resources across the world.
- As a heat transfer medium and as a storage-battery electrolyte.
- In ceramics and some Portland cement formulations.
- Lithium Hydroxide (Isotopically in lithium-7) is used to alkalize the reactor coolant in pressurized water reactors for corrosion control.
- Lithium Ion batteries and Solar Panels
- Grease and Lubricants
- Derived special applications based on above.
- Industry Grade
- Battery grade
- Grease Grade
- High Purity Grade
|Appearance||White Crystalline Free Flowing Powder|
|LiOH CONTENT||56.50% Min|
- Packed in 25 kg double layer bags with additional outer packing of transparent bags